Family Day

>> Monday, September 8, 2008

It has been sometime since I post up something. I was so tired that I slept around 9 something yesterday. Although I was tired, but I enjoyed yesterday so MUCH!! It all started on Saturday afternoon when I was too bored.

*I won Gab.. Wahaha~*

Then we start to think of stuff to do again. We ended up playing congkak at home till my mum said, "Girl! Let's go out!" I was suppose to feel happy but I felt reluctant instead. Oh well, we ended up in Ikano. I wonder why mum still wana go out since she's not feeling well. I supposed to accompany her at home. On our way there, I was telling my bro that I would like to have a treasure hunt. **fast forward** Everybody was excited! We invited my cousins to join us too! That night, I started planning.

*Me n bro gone crazee at ACE Hardware*

I woke up at 5.45am the next morning to get everything ready. It was too dark outside. Therefore, I didn't manage to go out myself. I was a lil scared.. hahaha! Around 6.30am, I woke my bro up so that he can get ready. Then, I woke my mum too. i went to our first destination to place the hints at different stations.

After that, I drove home to pick my bro and mum up and we headed to the park. This treasure hunt is organised for everybody to have fun. There are 8 of them competing altogether. 8 of them were seperated into 2 teams. The Goh family and the Yap family. After explaining the rules and details of the game, off they go to start their search.

After an hour, the hunt officially ended. The Goh family won the 1st prize although the Yap family reached first because this is a game of luck. It depends which clue u found. The clues are designed to lead them to 2 different routes. Therefore, nobody will know who is the winner till the end of the hunt. Afterall, it was exciting and challenging!

At least my mum felt healthier runnning and jogging the whole housing estate as she hasn't exercised for quite some time. The saddest part is I didn't manage to take any pictures. It's okla, we headed to McD for breakfast after resting for a while. With my aunt around, there is always jokes and laughter!! Here are some group pictures.

*Exhausted after the hunt*
*A candid shot*

After breakfast, we all went back home. My bro slept straight away; As for me, my mum asked me to accompany her to the hardware shop to choose the tiles for the side of our extended porch. *sleepy* After that, we dropped by swan's house. Was there till around 2 something and finally we're heading home.

"Owh gosh.. Im left with 1 hour plus to sleep." This is because we've an APPOINMENT! With Jon, at StarPlus. We're going to EXERCISE again! So healthy! Honestly, I really don't know when was the last time since I played badminton. My cousin followed us for badminton session as well. After 2 hours of badminton, I only won once. *Geng*

It was really a long day for me. After dinner, I came home and took a shower. After that, I went to bed. There goes my day!

0 cha chi chu(s):

© Copyright reserved 2008-2009

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP